2013년 10월 27일 일요일

Welcome to my hometown-Incheon!

Welcome to my hometown-Incheon!
Welcome to my hometown!-incheon.docx


본문
Did you ever been to Korea? A lot of things are waiting for you. There are so many exciting things to do, especially in my hometown Incheon.In order to spend a perfect day in my hometown, you should follow these steps: first visit Worlmido, and then go to China Town, finally look around the shopping center in Bupyeong.

본문내용
so many exciting things to do, especially in my hometown Incheon. In order to spend a perfect day in my hometown, you should follow these steps: first visit Worlmido, and then go to China Town, finally look around the shopping center in Bupyeong.
In the morning, the first place you should visit is Worlmido. First you can ride the ferry. It only cost $3 per person. While you are taking the ferry yo

하고 싶은 말
chronological essay 입니다.
인천에 대한 소개입니다.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기